Applying for Destination Charging Across Victoria (DCAV) electric vehicle charging infrastructure funding?
Choose EV charging hardware made in Victoria (by Victorians)!
The State Government (through DELWP) have announced $5 million of funding for Councils, corporate for-profit & not-for-profit, & community groups to install electric car charging at regional & metro sites across Victoria.
Local content - infrastructure by Victorian manufacturers & suppliers - is a large part of the assessment criteria, which is where we can help you write a winning bid with preferential costings & technical advice for the:
- Melbourne-made 22kW AURIGA AC EV charging unit &
- Melbourne-developed OCPP EV charging software, UpCharge
Need expert electric vehicle charging advice?
Here's how EVUp can help your DCAV bid submission with Australian made hardware & software...
Site feasibility & technical advice:
- We can organise a site feasibility visit to recommend charging hardware, 11 - 100kW
- Download our technical notes & product spec sheet to include in your bid submission
- You can also access EV Ownership Data heatmaps for free (for a limited time)
EV charging hardware:
AC charging - Melbourne-made 22kW OCPP AURIGA EV charger
- Electric vehicle fast charging made in Victoria by Victorians
- OCPP compliant for simple management, monitoring & billing
- Easy to use 22kW dual port pedestal unit compatible with all EVs & e-bikes
- Meets (and beats!) all Victorian Government funding requirements
DC charging – 50/75kW OCPP Tritium EV charger, made in Queensland
- Electric vehicle fast charging made in Australia
- OCPP compliant
- Easy to use CCS2 & CHadeMO dual port pedestal unit compatible with all EVs
EV charging management software (non-proprietary):
- Connect charging units to EVUp’s management software, UpCharge
- Easily bill EV drivers using an anonymous, contactless QR code to generate revenue
- Encourage drivers to spend money at your location by integrating charging management software with your loyalty program or app
- Low cost annual Software as a Service (SaaS) & EVUp Support with a 24/7 hotline
EV charging installation, test & commission:
- Installation manual provided for your electrician, or let us organise it for you
- Cost effective & fast to install
- Connects to EVUp’s software via ethernet or 4G
Operation of your EV charging:
- We'll connect your site to the EVUp network
- Driver/user instructions are provided on our website
- Your site manager & EV drivers can call us 24/7 on 1300 EVUP 00
- We’ll set up charging portal access for you to view charge sessions
Branded, smart & fast electric car charging for your site
Submitting your bid & installing Australian-made EV charging is easy...
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast quote on Australian-made AC & DC charging
- When your application is announced, we’ll ask for 50% deposit (on receipt of a PO)
- Create a wrap design with the branding & logos of your group or business & contributing parties
- Our Melbourne team build your units (expect a minimum 4-8 week delivery timeframe)
- We'll provide expert help every step of the installation & network connection process